Today we're wrapping up the migration of all customer accounts over to the new LaunchNotes platform. If you're already using the new platform and have gone through the self opt-in process no action is needed and you can skip the details below.
If you were waiting for us to automatically migrate everything for you - today is the day! Read on for details.
What this means 🤔
If you haven't migrated your Releases over to Announcements and Roadmap items we'll run that migration for you today. As a refresher here is the overview of the new platform, LaunchNotes is getting a new look. This means:
- "Complete" Releases will automatically migrate to Announcements
- "In planning" and "In development" Releases will automatically migrate to Roadmap items
- Announcements and Roadmap items will be shown on your public LaunchNotes page (instead of Releases)
- You will soon no longer be able to sign in the old LaunchNotes platform at app.launchnotes.io
- Sign in to the new platform at https://app.launchnotes.com moving forward
What do I need to do? 🛠
You'll want to verify all your Announcements and Roadmap items look as expected.
- Sign in to https://app.launchnotes.com
- Verify your Announcement dates, images/assets, and content all look correct
- Visit your new Roadmap and verify all your new work items have the correct status/stage. Make sure your Roadmap is enabled under Settings > Roadmap
That's it! All of your Announcements, Roadmap items, and other LaunchNotes data are waiting for you in the new platform.
Reach out to the team over intercom or email@example.com.